Thursday 29 November 2012

Funny Memes

I added this meme to my blog because when I saw it I realized that this is how I must look 30 seconds after waiting for someone to answer my texts everyday and I died of laughter. Also this meme catches our eyes because of the large bold letters, as apposed to some small skinny ones. The colour scheme of this meme works as a whole very well because it pairs the bold black letters and picture with a simple faded peach coloured background to tie it in.



I added this meme to my blog because after reading it I died of laughter and when I checked to see how many likes it had gotten I was mind-blown. I then realized that the most popular memes have to appeal to our sense of humour and this one was spot on. This meme draws our eyes in because of how it is separated into sections by 4 lines coming out of the middle and it has been proven that our eyes are drawn to lines. Also since the only colour in the meme is the blue tears running down his face it makes us focus in on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment