Thursday 25 October 2012

Interesting logos


As you can see, i didn't create these logos, but I've decided to post them because i like the hidden meanings they have inside and want you all to see these as I do.

The Human Rights logo has incorporated two hands, yet when they join in the centre they create a heart. This shows that the Human Rights is bases on helping out the society and giving love to those without.



This logo for the Schizophrenic centre has incorporated a smiley face and a sad face. This is because this logo represents a centre for people who are suffering from having a bipolar personality dissorder. It represents the good times and bad that one feels when bipolar.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, I really enjoy the choices you made. You do write nicely about the symbolism. What about the colours used? Do you have any thoughts on why they used the colours they did? BTW I removed my previous comment due to my typos! Just so you know!

    ReplyDelete